Sunday 18 March 2012

Green Smoothie

I've tried several variations to the green smoothie and I must say this one has turned out to be the best.

Here's the recipe

1 mango
1cup of spinach
1 banana
1tbs of agave nectar(optional)
1/4 cup water

Everything goes into the blender.Blend till smooth.Surprisingly, I don't even taste the spinach. I'm hooked:)

I made this again in the afternoon & this time, I didn't use agave nectar and it turned out much better. Also, you wont taste spinach but only the banana and mango which go well together.

This was adapted from a smoothie recipe I found .I didn't have kale so I substituted it with spinach.The recipe didn't require a banana but I used one anyway. And I must say I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out :)




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment