Wednesday 14 March 2012

Simple tomato soup I made last night

So I was in need to a quick meal for dinner and it had to be... RAW of course. Since I had avocados, tomatoes, garlic, chili i decided that I'll make soup.

I used:

1/2 an avocado( Haas avocados are better.)
4 medium tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 green chili

Chop the tomatoes into 4. Chop the garlic and green chili into smaller pieces and blend everything together with about half a cup of water till its smooth & creamy. You can heat the soup a up just a little if you like it warm but make sure you don't heat it up too much. That will destroy the enzymes in the food which are good for you.

I kept the soup in a tumbler in the fridge for today. It's more creamy, spicier and thicker since all the ingredients have 'set'. Soup should keep for 2-3 days in the fridge.

I've been wanting to be a little more creative with the soups and I'll be experimenting more on how to get more delicious soup since I've been reading all these raw cookbooks.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment